Well I have no pictures of our new home because I do not know where we will move to yet!
We have to leave the house we're renting because we do not want to buy it and the woman is ending our contract and in her contract she took out all our rights and so we have to be out by the end of April. She is not very pleasant but at least her house got us here and I feel good being here in Sweden, here in Sandviken. Yes, we have known that we had to move for 2 months now but we've been looking for other options and trying to get her to let us stay (like she said before we got here).
The bank will not lend us money or even take a co-signer, so we can not buy the other place that we like, a bigger farm we've looked at. The only option left now is an apartment in town and so it will be.
I will go and look at apartments on Monday. Hopefully the 5 room one that I've found will be okay. Boring to be in town but good for Elena to walk to school and it will be close to all the other activities they do in town.
We see the perfect farm for us come up for sale just about the time when we've gotten the taxes in after our first year here and the bank will give us a loan. Sounds good.
As I said I am happy that I am here and the kids are too, but sometimes I do miss all of you and wish I could be with you just for a day every now and then (without the 24 hour travel to there and back...). Love you, Petra
April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment