... but I will write about it anyway. My blog name that is. I thought someone would ask why I'd picked it. To explain or clarify but maybe it's clear to everyone already?
Well, I will elaborate anyway. The meaning of my name Petra is rock. I included my family and I saw a pile of rocks. (See my new photo on the right.) Sometimes life goes by fast, the water is rushing by and sometimes the waters is still and it's so beautiful, reflecting everything around it.
I also ride horses and I love horses and I love the freedom and feeling of flying it gives me to ride. So this is to me somewhat the opposite of a rock... so I had to include that in my blogs title on top. This is how the rock survives, by flying every now and then with moments that last in me.
As a person and in my self discovery I tend to go to the extremes when trying new things and I often dive fully into something fearless. With some experience I have found more of what I want to keep for me, as in who I am and I take that with me, and slowly come more to a balance where there is not so much running back and forth. Although I think the different images of the rocks in water and flying horses does illustrate my life pretty good.
So now you know, although you probably already did. -:
I have been going to see the horses at night when it's cool and not so many mesquites. Below I am riding at 10.30 PM and it's quite light out. It's also light out at 3 AM so it's not dark very long and hardly black at all. It sure is a remarkable experience.

Petra, that was interesting to hear how you came up with the blog name. I liked how you put into words about diving fully into something and then coming back into balance . I understand that very well.
ReplyDeletevad fin film om dej och spinner, ser så härligt ut. Carin
ReplyDelete