July 12, 2009

Pictures

My cousin Linda came to visit. It was 5 years ago I saw her last, but now we live only an hour from her. We enjoyed many nice summers together when I was a girl.


Julianna with her second cousins (or what ever it's called, someone enlighten me please!)







Elena at a music festival, watching Kevin from Swedish Idol.


I got a new carrier that I really like, it's a mix between a mai tai and a classic ergonomical carrier. It's very soft with no buckles, and I will use it on the back as well, when he gets a little bigger.


Summer snow.


He was a little suspicious but enjoyed it as the lake water was actually 80 degrees, much warmer then the ocean here.






2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big S is getting!! (I also can't believe that's snow! I thought it was from the tree or soemthing. lol)

    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you update your blog all the time! I enjoy still being able to see your family and you even though so far away. I miss you! Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete