January 13, 2010

Our horses playing in the snow

Spinner and Micko had fun together today.

I post this video below for my horse lover friends Carin and Angelica, Moa and Mia and for Quinn (who rode Spinner while visiting here in Sweden).

This picture is for Keegan, remember the playground? Now covered in snow.

4 comments:

  1. The kiddos are sleeping now, but will love these pics in the morning! Wish we could visit in the winter! It looks like so much fun. Beautiful pictures and family Petra!
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn said...i love the video. i cant wait to come back to Sweden. Tell Elena and Juliana I said hi!

    Keegan said...I want to come back in the Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. åh vad härligt det ser ut, micko e så söt, se ut som liten boll som rullar fram hihi sötnos:) hoppas ni alla har det bra

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved the horse video- the music was a great touch!!! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete