April 1, 2010

Pictures

I was so tired of Internet Explorer and Windows mail being so slow on my computer. I now switched both to using Mozilla and I am happy, it is much faster to upload pictures, so here they are;


My kids actually got tired after a party, I needed picture proof.


In Stockholm at the Technical Museum, the kids favorite.



Kaknästornet, with a great view of Stockholm.

"I got daddy´s phone!"



I can do it myself - moment. Sebastian now loves to ride the elevator, he sits down on the floor as he gets in and then gets up when it stops and pushes hard but needs some help with the door.

I always wonder if any food actually makes it into his tummy.

Elena with dad after her theater performance.

In new pajama from grandpa.




We made him a place for his birthday toys.


After a few minutes it looked like this, but now he plays well at it and seems to enjoy it a lot.


We bought new furniture at IKEA and that means that we buy it in boxes. A nice opportunity for some climbing.

Sebastian got into Julianna´s bath before she did.


This is the "I know I am not allowed to have this thing" look.


No comments:

Post a Comment