October 4, 2010

August pictures...

Spinner and I jumped some jumps and had lots of fun!

Elena and Sebastian at Vallarna in Falkenberg.



Carin and Elena

A short visit to my dad´s house. Here Christina, Johan, Carin,my dad and Elena.


On our way home we stayed at a gorgeous lake in Dalarna and went for a swim. Even the cats did not mind cooling down in the water.



Julianna and Sebastian posing at home. They all love dress up,and Sebastian is really getting the hang of it now.



Julianna´s birthday party. She is really digging into the ice cream cake, isn´t she!
Pictured are Sonny, Julianna, Embla and Luna.

A serene day at the lake canooing with Moa.


An native american festival where Juliana enjoyed the bow and arrow.

Elena went shooting with a rifel instead, she was really good too!

At a cultural festival in Stockholm.





We have our camper set up at the campground in Kungsgården and we go visit sometimes.



Sebastian loves to play with the girls and as they both bring home friends often he is extatic daily. Julianna bicycles by herself to school now and we have a good weekly routine established so I feel more at ease then ever. I have lots of fun with Sebastian during the day, although missing Julianna some as she stays in school until 2 pm now. While Sebastian takes his nap I take time to write on my book. We all enjoy beautiful fall days outside with the horses as well. Elena settled for theatre class only as an extra this fall while Julianna is busy almost every day with extra curriculum.




5 comments:

  1. Nice to ya'll again! What a great summer. love ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Miss you! Great pictures!
    Oh, and you can give us Elena's email so that we can talk to her- she gave it to us a long time ago, but I don't remember it!
    -Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Trisha! I emailed her adress to Amy. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. så fina bilder och minnen:)

    ReplyDelete