June 1, 2011

Liseberg and home

After 7 hours in a van I arrived in Gothenburg, and the next day I took 5 kids to Liseberg for 12 hours! Liseberg is a huge and beautiful amusement park with lots of rides for all ages, My mom came up and joined us and it was so nice to see her and Sebastian loved driving her in "grandpa´s car".

In "grandpa´s car" Farfars bilar.


Julianna and her friend Embla dared going down that hill behind them.

I made some changes in our living room. First I put up this play tent that I sewed for Sebastian.

And second, for my birthday I gave a gift to the cats, a floor to ceiling cat tree with a condo and hammocks. They were happy to say the least. Sebastian likes it too!

Julianna and Micko after a fast run!

No comments:

Post a Comment