June 4, 2012

Long time no post

I am waiting for a cord so I can get the pictures off my phone. But I´ll post what I have for now and add more later.
May went by fast, lots of activities and spring feelings.
I had a very nice birthday, I am now 38.
I slept with earplugs so I would not wake first as I normally do so I was woken by beautiful singing, fresh fruit, tea and presents. It was quite lovely.

I want to tell of a theatre performance that my sister was in that we all enjoyed seeing!


I have some spring pictures of the kids but I cannot get them to show up the right way, but I guess you can turn your computer 90 degrees... or your head.

 Elena cut her own hair pretty short and it is still dark from coloring it after Xmas.







Julianna in her new onepiece from gymnastics.

 We've learned that Leo loves to bathe and he swims too!
So much fun!!!
 Out with the horses! Leo is learning to pull the cart as well, side by side with Micko.

 Bart, Sebastian and I went to Gothenburg and also to Falkenberg and visited with my mother and Janne for a weekend. Found this in a window. Maybe hard to see but  these cinnamon rolls (bullar) are big as plates!
Bart worked in Gothenburg, I assisted (was years ago- fun!) and also strolled town and enjoyed the Gothenburg race with 62 000 people running a half marathon thru town. It was a party!


 I love this- so true. Sebastian is still small, but in bed... I don't know how he does it, he needs his own bed soon.


1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks wonderful. I'm glad you slept in on your birthday. Happy Belated birthday!!! I love the photo of Leo. Miss you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete