March 4, 2009

Hi friends!
I did it, I created a blog! I decided since you are all so far away that I would actually create a blog where I could share some about our life here and post some pictures. I am not putting any pressure on myself to post every day or so because I will not. But I just caught up on your blogs today and felt so much love and appriciation for being able to share in your lifes, even if it is in this to me kind of weird and unpersonal way as a blog. That is not literal though, you do get personal and share a lot, it just feels like that is something that I only did in person, well up until now.
So we'll see how this turns out... I will start with posting some pictures of our life here at the moment.
The girls are also excited to share pictures with their friends so I hope you show your kids like I've shown them your blogs.
And then eventually I would like to personalize this blog so that it reflects a little bit of the artistic family that we are!
Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I look forward to keeping up to date on your adventures in Sweden! Congrats on the baby boy, he is gorgeous!! The girls are getting so big and I can't believe all the hair on Julianna. Thanks for connecting.

    ReplyDelete