March 13, 2010

Activities with the kids

Lots of activities as usual.
Julianna went to her first gymnastic competition, Level 1, and she had fun, thought it was a great show. She was a little nervous at first but did best at her last part, the floor exercise, and was quite content.




Elena with friend Moa after Moa´s birthday disco.


The big red dog by Julianna.

A nice day for skating, even I went around and around for an hour while Sebastian slept. I really enjoyed having some physical exercise, it´s been a while.


Another beautiful day for the children´s Vasalopp in Högbo.

Elena after her 2 mile "race".



Unicorn girls with large icicles, to be found everywhere now when the snow is melting.

Another beautiful day in Högbo here with dad and Sebastian taking a break from sledding.

Girls with new friends Sonny and Luna, children of the owner of a new Thai massage center we enjoy massages at.


Swedish winter landscape.

Julianna with friend Frida on the top of Kungsberget. I skied as well that day (first time in 10 years) and it was wonderful and so much fun! Julianna and I went down the intermediate hills.

My cutie angels with the new fab toys "pet in my pocket" that is very popular here. (Probably old in the States...)

1 comment: