March 11, 2010

Sebastian´s first birthday

Happy Birthday Sebastian Timothy Damon!
One year, one whole long year in Sweden, that has been full of experiences for a little baby. One year ago. Wow. I am so glad you came to us!

Boy I love my kids! Sometimes my patience can swindle when it comes to their friends but my kids, they are best in the world for me (must be some genious gene that makes me feel this).
Sebastian is so much fun right now, watching him discover his world is better then any movie or tv show out there (must be some other genious gene that makes me feel this as it sure is good he has someone to watch over him).

Here is some pictures of Sebastian whom I hope you all will meet in person one day;


He got to play with Elena´s tiger.


Julianna´s friend´s little brother. Sebastian loved having a visitor, he showed him the whole house and all his toys and they were both supercute.


He can now draw, and loves to do it with big sis.


Cool pic in the sun. Check out those lips after eating mommy´s milk.

Bathtub fun.


It takes concentration, and as his grandma and sisters and mom he sticks his tongue out while concentrating (must be some not so genious gene_).

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sebastian!!!! He is such a cutie-pie and growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! I can't believe I have not met him! Your blog is so great to keep me connected. Thank you! When are you coming for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Sebastian! I hope we will meet him in person soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grattis grattis lilla sebastian, han e SÅ söt på alla bilderna:) hihi

    ReplyDelete