After lots and lots of rain I now have my own lake!
Sebastian is now going to a daycare in a big old house with only 6 children and 4 very nice caretakers. He likes being there very much and I feel good having some time for myself as well.
Sebastian is now going to a daycare in a big old house with only 6 children and 4 very nice caretakers. He likes being there very much and I feel good having some time for myself as well.
Sebastian found blueberries in October!
Julianna on her new pony Bellman, a very kind older gentleman who deserves some love and fun with Julianna!
Julianna on her new pony Bellman, a very kind older gentleman who deserves some love and fun with Julianna!
Elena now has red hair, before and after I flat ironed it.
Sebastian has now learned to draw.
This happened all of a sudden, from balloons and balls to girls and boys!
And he is riding too. Such a cutie!
We got snow that stayed almost a week.
A snowgirl named Sarah.
We are posing outside for a family commercial audition. Still do those sometimes.
School photos september 2012. Elena is not happy about school, or anything right now, she wants to be in the States and preferably homeschooled.
Current gymnastic group after a competition in October. Julianna is now competing in level 5 and is doing very well!
Sebastian loves his gymnastics as well.
Sebastian loves his gymnastics as well.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment