December 17, 2012

Unbelievable

Wow how many challenges there are, for everyone it seems. We are going towards a new consciousness on this planet and I am so grateful! There is lots to let goof I guess. We have bills over our head, it´s really, really cold out and we were without heat for over a week, with no water! We had some heaters in the bedrooms so we hung out there.. but now it is all working again! Almost anyway, the pump spits out as much air as water, but at least it works.
Sebastian's daycare closed. He understands now, and is looking forward to his new one in Sandviken called The Flying Dragon. It´s a new pre school that is run by the cultural center and focuses on creativity and expression. It will be nice I think, but I have to drive him to town. It is really time for a car that runs on less gasoline and oil, preferably no gas at all! I am still so grateful that our old car still starts and runs!
My job hunting is not going very well, I now feel inspired to start my own business. I am thinking of the name Zoraya Equus Lamore. To complicated? I will offer personal development with the help of a horse, and leadership development with horses. I am working on the wording of it all. My computer crashed right when I was happy with a document about it. Hopefully the will give me a new used one as I just bought it, very cheap refurbished, but hopefully from a good company.
I want to transfer a video from the camcorder to the computer to show Julianna at the X-mas gymnastics show, and Sebastian as well. Hopefully Bart´s computer will cooperate soon. He could not stay in the camper, to cold (he will get the heat working soon...). So he is staying in Sebastian´s room, and also helping me getting Elena to school. 3 days left and then holiday break.

No comments:

Post a Comment