May 8, 2010

Another video of Sebastian

Here is another video of Sebastian from april. For my mom. I know you miss him so much!
Sebastian says" dance ´til u drop!"




Also update about Elena; she has been a very frequent (as in many times a day...) visitor to the library during the last couple of months. Luckily the library is conveniently located across the street from us. She loves listening to mystery audio books and has now gone thru all that they have, about 50 of them. Her new focus is Manga cartoon books and I am thrilled to see her actually reading and enjoying it so much. She does not want to put the books down, and has about 40 of them stacked neatly (the only thing in her room that is!) by her bedside.
She is also drawing Manga and I hope I am allowed to post some pictures of her drawings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment