I am posting again.
I just came back from my morning walk and it was chilly out although spring is definitely here to stay. Grass is green and buds are out but there is still some snow refusing to melt.
What amazes me is that the sun is over the horizon almost 11 hours longer then our darkest days this winter.
Yesterday I did nothing really, and that was really nice. Sebastian and I hung out at the park mostly. He discovered the trash bin and throw out lots of candy wrappers he found.
Lately I have been using my time when Sebastian is asleep to write. After seeing how brilliantly Amy joined the author competition I got inspired. (I am sorry Amy to hear your book did not go to round 2. I must say there was a lot of already somewhat famous authors, self published, that was in the competition...)
I started writing on a book about "being with horses" years ago, so I now picked it back up and I was surprised at what I had written.
I saw the whole picture and so I have been feeling very inspired, writing and creating a website for it.
With Sebastian being the little wild fellow he is, I am busy almost every minute he is awake, especially when Bart is out of town, so I really have not put that many hours in but I am pleased with the progress. I have decided to record the book (more of a booklet I believe...) and sell it on CD or audio file.
I have always loved to write and sharing my thoughts makes me thrilled and apprehensive as well.
During my voice lesson the other week I decided to record a song and I tensed up so much just from pressing that rec button. It took me 3 times to get all the way thru the song. When I got to hear it a week later I thought it sounded so bad I had to turn it off. But according to my teacher it could not be that bad. I am seeing how strong my mental projections are.
I recorded four songs about 3 years ago and one person that I shared them with asked me to record more cause she liked listening to the CD she got from me.
I bet she has no idea how much her words meant to me and I have let them support and inspire me. Some day I will record the rest of the songs I´ve written, just because they deserve to, and just because I want to give them to her.
I love singing and I was in such joy after my last lesson. I felt something I had not felt before, not in that way. It was like I got a taste of the oneness that we are, like I connected in to other people and their joy and being. Wonderful. I had another powerful oneness experience years ago, but I´ll save that for another time.
I spent last weekend alone with Elena, and after a nice time with our horses (it was Micko´s birthday and Elena made him a cake in a bucket) we watched a movie as she likes to do. I then wanted to do something else and wished for her to spend time with me. I wanted to tidy up the house and maybe go through clothes as I was bringing out boxes of summer clothes. She loved seeing her clothes but not anything else. I tried tidying but she just wanted to tickle me and bug me playing, but with my neck (that has been not right for some time now) I did not want to so she ended up turning on music and dancing with Sebastian. That evening we watched the sisterhood of the traveling pants , with a lot of crying, and we had such a heart felt talk after as I went over and explained some parts of the movie. She cried and I got the best goodnight hug ever. :-)
Snowflake showed us he is still a pro and enjoyed a walk with Elena and the sunny day.
More of Sebastian exploring.



No comments:
Post a Comment