I added new memory pictures on the right, from 2004 to 2005.
You who read this, give me some support and leave a comment. If nothing else, just a hi!
I´m feeling lonely out here in cyberspace. Thanks, I appriciate it. I love you and I do this for you, and for myself as well. Det är okej att skriva på svenska/norsk/deutsch också!
May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm here! I've never been a very good commenter, but I'm here. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm here! Hi. Love the new pics! Reminds me of when we first met, when our girls were all so young...
ReplyDeleteHi Miranda! I have more pictures from 2005 (I will post at later date) up to my first LifeLearner park day. You are right, they were young...it was 5 years ago now.
ReplyDeletei'm usually behind on blogs and never have time to actually comment but i do enjoy reading and seeing the pics of the kids. :)
ReplyDeletemiss you!!