March 18, 2009

Sebastian

Sebastian was 20 inches and about 7,7 pounds when he was born. And for my friend that does astrology, he was born in Sandviken, Sweden at 5. 09 PM GMT + 01:00.
Here getting ready to face the outside world.
He slept thru it all with mommy happy to be able to visit the horses.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks we guessed 8 lbs in LV yesterday. Ceilja said he was a master (?) cause he was born on the 11. You'll have to ask her more because I don't know more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful Petra. Glad everything went well. We can't wait to meet him!
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so suprised he did not weigh more. How are you feeling after? You look so happy and just lovin being a new momma again. I miss you and wish I was there to hug you, bart and the 3 little ones! Kisses and hugs! Darlene

    ReplyDelete