After a busy week it was nice to stay home and relax, it kept on raining...

Sebastian posing for an online photo competition - wish me luck!

He's now found his hands and also grabs for his doll that he likes to chew on. He started biting my nipple (!) so I gave him the doll and it's stuffed feet does the trick. I think he's starting to teeth.


He likes to lay on my legs and go flying.



Julianna posing (all day long). This week she played a lot of dress up games and sometimes got Elena to join in. I think Elena had a harder time winding down and not having school or anywhere else to go to. She kept to her room a lot and listened to books on Cd with frequent library visits (across the street from us) to refill her pile.

The girls also used my camera and made movies, quite entertaining. This one Elena disqualifies (I hope I'm not to mean posing it anyway but we all laughed so watching it);
Sebastian posing for an online photo competition - wish me luck!
He's now found his hands and also grabs for his doll that he likes to chew on. He started biting my nipple (!) so I gave him the doll and it's stuffed feet does the trick. I think he's starting to teeth.
He likes to lay on my legs and go flying.
Snowflake is bonding with Sebastian and really enjoys being close.
Midsummer's eve:

That looks like great fun..
ReplyDelete