June 3, 2009

Summer weather and more

First I'd like to share something funny about our cat (Julianna's cat) Melissa. The girls have complained about their hair-ties disappearing and where to I kept wondering, but then I caught Melissa playing with one. I saw her pull on it so it would fly away and she'd jump on it and she'd even dig it out of a box of toys. So the other day I moved a piece of furniture to a different room and guess what I found under it, a whole stack of hair ties - Melissa's treasures.


Julianna playing tea party in our small kitchen.


Julianna likes to make pretty spaces for the cats, here is one of her creations.


The king is asleep, Julianna said as she put a crown on his head.


We had nice summer weather for a week. Here is some pictures from walks around town. Sebastian is always happy and cozy!




At the beach; Elena, Julianna and Elena's friend Moa.

Sebastian in summer outfit.




On my birthday we went for an amazing boat ride in a gorgeous national park not far from us.

Julianna watching a beaver's nest (house?).





Elena in town.












No comments:

Post a Comment