June 7, 2009

More summer feelings

Sebastian will be 3 months on the 11th and he weighs almost 16 pounds!

Julianna finally got her bike and she loves riding it!

We had lots of American cars in town one day as it was "cruising " time!



Nice lion
Scary lion.

I read today that the sun rises here at 3.40 am and that we have 13 hours more sunlight then in the winter, before Christmas. If the sun is not blocked by heavy clouds that is. The temperature dropped so much this week, I could not believe it was 45 degrees and it hailed. When last week, in pics above we had 80 degrees. Luckily it's warming up a little here again, 'cause Rachel is coming to visit (yeah!!!) and I would like to show her some outdoor beauty around here.

2 comments:

  1. Petra I can't stop crying as I write this post. I love all the updates to your blog!! Beautiful photos, great movies. I miss you all so much!! Hugs and love to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29 June, 2009

    Ni verkar ha det jätte bra, alltid på någon aktivitet, önskar också mitt liv såg ut så. Både fina, söta och härliga bilder, så söta och roliga filmer osså. Blir tårögd när ja ser er allihopa, vet inte riktigt vrf men det e nog för ja saknar er så mycket, jag har alltid mått bäst när jag har varit hos er, kan verkligen, verkligen vara mej sj då, ni får alla ha det best, bye bye/ CARIN

    ReplyDelete