June 25, 2009

Now it's finally nice and warm out

Just to let you know it turned into summer weather after all, about 80 degrees which is really nice for being Sweden.

This is how she looked, and she made the ponytails herself.

This outfit my mother made (batik and all) for me when I was a baby.

Sebastian now poops twice daily instead of in every diaper, so it's good but they get big... He had one at the beach so I rinsed him in the lake but he thought it was to cold to take a swim. But his sisters did not agree, they were in the water for hours, although mainly laying on their blow up mattresses.
LOL

It's hot inside, no AC here.

Elena all dressed up for an evening walk.



3 comments:

  1. Adrian and I don't comment much, but we see every picture and watch every video! Thank you for keeping us posted. Julianna is getting so grown up! Her speech is great. WE love the video when Elena slams the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of great photos and movies! I love Sebastian in the skirt on his head! And the girls are as beautiful as ever!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Petra...sorry we missed the 80 degrees!

    ReplyDelete