November 25, 2009

Pictures


I got into the shower. Ha ha. Sebastian laughs a lot and his humor is so lovely.


In the evenings especially he acts like a puppy. He gets all excited and crawls as fast as he can back and forth between us.


Once upon a day in gray November there was a day of sunshine!!! We took the bicycles for a ride. It was beautiful and I soaked up the light like a dry plant soaks up water.

It was noon here. Look above how low the sun is, it does not rise higher.

I love the still water, the reflections are so magical and beautiful.


Julianna and Sebastian playing. He was trying to use the hula hoop like she was doing. Then he ended up with rabbit ears. (Further down.)


Julianna has a lamp with red light and one evening I took some cool pictures as she was writing.


Here is a cool shot from her work in Stockholm. There are more pictures to be found at :
http://www.lindex.com/se/StartPage/StartPage.aspx

Here is the bunny.
Hama beading with Majken. She went home to Norway. Hopefully she´ll be back in the new year.

Julianna went to a bandy game with Bart. It was an invitation for new residents to learn the game etc. She enjoyed it and she got a penguin and a bat painted on her face!

On a walk from when Carin was here, in our town park, ready to feed the ducks.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new photos. And Julianna's work is amazing! She's a natural!!

    ReplyDelete