I had planned on going out with the horses today but it was raining so we stayed home.
Girls are really into doing hama beads (I had to look that word up) now so that´s what Julianna got into.
In the afternoon Elena went to Junis that had a movie festival today.
Embla came here to spend the night.
When Elena came home I told her we´d take a month off TV to see how that would be. She was pretty calm and after a while she just asked to see this one show on Fridays. That could work of course as I figured out I could just take a card out of the box to make the TV not work, so I did not have to carry the TV up to the attic ( I can be a little dramatic too sometimes...).
The three of them got along great and had a fun evening.
Sebastian had some tummy ache so I held him and danced him to sleep. He has been kind of "mommyish" (how we say it is Swedish) all week so I´ve carried him a lot plus he woke up with a stuffed nose one day, but it went away.
He also knows what the front door is now, where people disappear. He crawled fast to get out the door crying when Embla´s little sister left with her dad. I don´t know if he missed her or thought it was me leaving as well but he was comforted as I picked him up.
I took these pictures around 10 pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment