We´ve had some trouble with our doors in this old apartment. This morning I could not open the hallway closet door and Sebastian´s winter clothes were in there so I sent the kids off to school alone but that works fine once in a while.
I was feeling tired and went back to sleep with Sebastian. Later we went grocery shopping.
I was asked to help out with our friends kids tonight, Embla and her little sister Bella. Julianna gets to stay at after school care on Thursdays and play as she has no other activities that day. She begged to be able to go there too, as the other kids go there most every day. So at about 5 pm we had them all at home until 9.30. Majken cooked dinner and the kids played and played. I like having lots of kids around.
Someone sent me a website with info about families that travel all the time and as I read that I sure felt a longing for traveling. Being at a daycare (picking up Bella) also got me thinking about the children here in Sweden that is away from home from 7 am to 5 pm, and I felt angry with Swedish society again and how everyone does most things the same so they are not really making choices they just do what others do and that bugs me.
Still I went to bed happy and grateful for my life and my wonderful children.
PS The girls dad helped me open the closet door as he picked them up.

How great that I can look at your daily life from here! Wonderful idea. Jessi still wants to jump in the screen and get Sebastian. Gabriel wants to tell Julianna that he lost one tooth and has another loose. The toothfairy gave him a dollar!
ReplyDelete