Bart walked with Julianna to school and Elena stayed home today as she was not feeling great. She fell back asleep and slept another 4 hours and then felt good. I got to stay in bed and cuddle with Sebastian. Today he turned 8 months!
He is thinking about walking now. He lifts his foot while standing and thinks about taking a step but chooses to sit down and crawl instead. He can get up to standing without holding on to anything too, his balance is amazing.
I had a nice time talking with Bart this am then he left for a week´s work in Switzerland.
I picked up Julianna and Embla from school and we went to the cultural school in town where I had a voice lesson and then Julianna had violin class. Sebastian stayed home with Majken, well actually she took him for a walk, so I had a really great (and focused) lesson. It´s more personal development for me, always emotional and I am finding out how physically challenging it is to sing. But I love it!
The girls go to a 2 hr art class on Wednesdays and today they seemed to have done something really cool that they could not really explain to me but I will get to see on "vernissage" day. Sounded like some image lightshow..?
After dinner we stopped by Elena´s friend Moa´s house and her mom gave Julianna (and Embla) lots of used clothing. Julianna got new skates too. Here she is posing in some new outfits.
The girls are now asleep in the living room camping out in our new comfy corner.
I joined the www.spiritualcinemacircle.com and got some movies in the mail. Included on the DVD is also short movies and I love them when I feel like watching something short and inspiring before bed. So I am off to watch a 17 minute movie. Oops... so I thought. Here comes Elena and she´s hungry. Well maybe I´ll watch it later after tea and a sandwich with Elena. Elena loves everything late night, she is such a night owl. I really enjoy time with her then but I am often more tired then her. Time for "trying to be supermom" to be a morning and night person. Got to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment