November 2, 2009

Water

I do not usually promote openly what I do for health or my beliefs about things unless asked. But when I read this text below I felt an urge to share it so I am doing that. We are using a Kangen machine cause Bart felt
the price was worth it as it is a business as well. The war on the Internet regarding these machines is incredible. I will say no more. Although I am open for comments.


De-mineralized water has little or no minerals, and is not only having zero health value, rather it is dangerous for health. This is the result if you use a distiller, a reverse osmosis unit ( R. O ), or de-ionization ( ion exchange resins ). However, the research on heart diseases and cancer shows a healthy water is hard and moderately high in TDS ( total dissolved solids ). Then why do people purchase these de-mineralizing or water softening systems ? Usually their thinking goes something like this : "We know we must drink water to keep ourselves alive, but often it is so polluted with chlorine, chemicals, toxic metals, etc., that it is not safe to drink it as such. So in order to get rid of these harmful moieties we are buying bottled water, and we have also installed an R.O. water purifier in our house”. Creating a "healthy water" means removing the harmful agents but keeping the beneficial minerals. "For the purpose of health, Minerals in drinking water are more easily and better absorbed than minerals in the solid food", according to Dr. John Sorenson, a leading authority on mineral metabolism. But devices like R.O. purifiers remove everything from the water, harmful bacteria ( if any ) as well as beneficial minerals. This mineral-stripped water cannot sustain life even in a fish bowl. Like humans all fish require minerals to prosper, and if allowed to live in R. O. types of waters they will all perish. If this type of water is consumed for long periods of time, it will certainly result in acute deficiency of essential mineral elements like calcium ( Ca ), magnesium ( Mg ), and the precious mineral---silica ( SiO2 ). Hence, mineralized water is needed for all cellular functions of the body, and if there are no minerals in your drinking water your body will try to rob the minerals from some other parts of your body system to satisfy its needs. Mostly the bones and teeth are the worst victims to lose calcium, magnesium, etc. Although we can take mineral supplements to replace them, but it is not easy to replace the minerals in our body with the same speed with which we have lost them.

No comments:

Post a Comment